Friday, October 3, 2008

This weeks Destination: Ocean Shores

So I just got into Ocean Shores WA last night. Kind of a small town.
I've heard about it all my life but now as an adult I'm coming for the
1st time and I'm looking at the place like :-/

Maybe it's the constant rain and drizzle that I've growned accustomed
to not liking ever since I was little and growing up in Seattle.

I guess Ocean Shores is off the far west coastline of Washington
State. I would love to see what it looks like sunny out here. But hey,
I see what gov Sara Palin was talking about. Cause from my hotel
window this morning I was able to see RUSSIA lol.

No comments:

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.