Friday, October 3, 2008

Ace Black's WORKOUT plan

Whenever I'm travelling and staying in different hotels there's
usually nothing else for me to do late at night. Usually in a new city
I like to just relax and stay close at night. Being that most hotels
have exercise rooms and training equipment, I usually like to utilize
them when I'm there.

I normally start out on the treadmill and run for 15mins. Usually this
results In a minimum of 1 1/2 - 2 miles or more.

I usually alternate situps in between my routines. I use the machines
alot and I normally keep my weights real low. Usually the most weights
I do for my reps are 60 pounds. But I do alotta reps. Having my iPhone
ha helped alot because I get to listen to tons of music while getting
in shape.

Soooo, what do you think of my progress :-)

No comments:

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.