Monday, December 8, 2008

This weeks destination: Seattle

I'm back in this cold ass city. Thanks to our flight sponsor southwest
airlines :-). Last nights flight was scary, but I give it up to the
lord who helped guide the pilots through the Lil tire blowout we had
upon landing.

Luckily I was sleeping and it woke me up with the quickness lol. But
I'm still here and quite alive.

The plans for Seattle are to just chill, relax with the fam and a few
close friends. A certain someone owes me a night of bowling and some
chill movies :-) lol. Hmmm, it's super cold so I'll be indoors most of
the time being that I don't own any jackets ha ha.

Ace Black

No comments:

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.