Monday, December 1, 2008

This weeks Destination: Oakland

So I went to Oakland the Day after thanksgiving. My flight was for 7am
and since I thought the day after thanksgiving would be an ectic
travel day. I chose to get to the airport by 4am.

Crickets, crickets, crickets lol

Yeah.. I could slept in jus a Lil bit lol. This is exactly how it
looked. I walked through the airport with a breeze.

But anyways, I was going to Oakland for my Brother Nerayo's Wedding. I
had a blast and you'll read about it in my future blogs.

-Ace Black

No comments:

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.