Friday, December 26, 2008

I Was Struck By Lightning 7 times

"Did I ever tell you that I was struck by lightning 7 times??" lol

You'll get what I'm talking about when you take yourself out for a
treat Togo and watch Brad Pitt's new movie, The Curious Case Of
Benjamin Buttons.

This is a remarkable story of a mans journey through life and the many
adventures he goes on but he has the uncanny ability to age backwards.

When I first saw the previews for this movie, I just knew that I would
deff see it the first day out and I'm sure glad I did. This is why I
was born in this time period. The visual effects were stunning. Only
the best that this days technology can bring you. The story line is
also magnificent.

I will say set aside some time to watch this epic tale because it's
over 2 hours long, but if you love great movies; it should not be a
problem at all. Think of Forrest Gump mixed with Big Fish and a Lil
bit of Titanic and this is what you get.

I give this movie 2 Balls Hard :-) lol.. The best of the year..

- Ace Black

No comments:

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.