Sunday, November 16, 2008

Can't take y'all Ninjass NOWHERE lol

You see this bill right here??

I ACE BLACK DIDNT PAY MY PORTION lol

Can't take a group of black folks out for dinner anywhere. See I
thought the ladies said they were INDEPENDENT and then wanted a RING
ON IT.

So after arguing for about an hour about the bill, I decided to go
wash the dishes in the back. I need to be pampered. So this is my
warning to all. Take me to a restaurant and I will not pay my portion
if it's a group setting lol.

Can't say I never told you so :-p

-Ace Black

No comments:

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.