Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This weeks Destination: Portland

So I just drove into Portland Oregon today. It was raining the whole
drive and I'm still trynna get over my cold. I took some Airborne so
I'll let y'all know if that shit even works.

I feel like I'm on a constant grind but for some weird reason I kinda
like it. I love the iPhone cause I was able to operate 3 new business
ventures while driving. Calling, texting, emailing, approving artworks
for my next party this Saturday and actually posting it on Facebook.

I got a new website in the works and I'll let you know about it more
when I launch it.

-Ace Black

1 comment:

nothing said...

how was the drive?
sorry i didn't call ya back --- boi how things take up time.

bring yo (_!_) home now. =D

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.