Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Confused :-/

So I've been flying frequently lately. Last night when I was compng
back from Chicago I was confused. The flight attendant asked me what I
wanted to drink. I told her nah

I completely changed my response when she told me the beverages were
FREE for the week lol.

Guess I had to celebrate cause shit has deffinately changed since gas
prices went up. I was just happy to have been on a plane with FREE
drinks n snacks. These airlines have been messing with my head with
all these extra charges. Soon well have to pay a quarter to use the
restrooms or overhead compartments.

-Ace Black

2 comments:

nothing said...

lmao
yu make me smile =]
i am too weak.

sheit next time ask them if they have hamburgers.

brie.jay said...

woww...that's so real...why do you travel so much??? Can I come with you??

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.