Tuesday, October 12, 2010

God Helped me set my Mind to Quit Drinking

God helped me Set My Mind..

Romans 12:2 - Be not conformed to this world; but be ye transformed by the Renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.

When I Set my mind to let God control my life again, I was able to set my mind to his will which was to help me be able to control the things which were controlling my LIFE..

Christians want to CHANGE their lives or Ask for Help over things they feel like they cant control but are not willing to ALSO do the work Required.. God doesn't say, Pray for a Job and NOT send out any resumes.. I prayed to be rid of my Wants for Carnal things, I had to do MY part too by removing certain things that led to them. I replaced Scriptures and Weekly Bible Studies in Place of What i Used to do.

Just like everything else in Life, Change also takes PRACTICE.. Now that i'm a few days from reaching my goal, I can see all the Sacrifices & Prayers i made for strength when I needed it.. I thank God for Using me to show others that His Grace comes to ANYONE who seeks it and is willing to live in his spirit.. Alcohol & Sex No Longer Runs my llife.. Now that i have Confidence in how to stick to God's word & use the Strength that he has given all of us, I Believe that Everything I've ever wanted in this Life WILL be Attained through God's Word.. #MyTestimony

No comments:

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.