Monday, October 5, 2009

Getting there..

Still working out weekly.. I've ramped up my treadmill running to 2
miles everytime I get on.. Stamina is getting better and I've
incorporated pullups into my regimen.. I can now do 3 sets of 15..
YEAAAA BUDDY!! I used to barely be able to do just 7.. I post these up
to keep me dedicated and motivated to keep working out cause I know
yall will let me have it if you catch me out not fit :) lol.. Do the
same thing and you too can start getting results.. Living example
right in front of you..

- Ace Black

No comments:

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.