Thursday, July 23, 2009

This Weeks Destination: LONG BEACH, CA

Sitting at the terminal right now getting ready for my trip to long
beach. A lotta things going on right now and I mean a lot. I hope
business does as well as we want it to when I get out there. One day
when I get to rest a lil it will all make sense. Alotta sacrifices
I've made within the past year but hey.. Family comes first, and
untill they are all set; I will continue to make personal sacrifices
for their future well beings. Pray for me because you know I hate
flying.. Eeeeekkkkk..

- Ace Black

No comments:

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.