Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Charity Basketball Game

First off I want to thank the Sigmas for putting on a wonderful event
for the community this past weekend. They invited my fraternity to
play against them in their Charity Game at the Tempe Boys and Girls
Club.

I had a wonderful fun time with my Fraternity Brothers from the Mu Eta
Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.

We put on a valiant effort and as much as I would like to tell y'all
that I dunked on the sigmas, I'm saddened to say that I didn't get the
chance for the dunk :-p lol..

Well, that's pretty much what I did this past weekend. LOL who won??
Wait till my DVD comes out :-o ha ha.

- Ace Black

No comments:

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.