Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's been a long time..

....Since I left you. Sorry for the late response. I've been living.
This 1st Quarter of 2009 has been very eventful. I've been taking a
small breather this time to give myself some room for what I plan on
doing next. I usually get really busy with activities that I get burnt
out. I'm gonna get more active and I look forward to yu keeping in
contact with me. Feel free to follow me on http://www.Twitter.com/AceBlack
or add me on myspace or Facebook by clicking on the links to the side.

- Ace Black

No comments:

ADVENTURES WITH ACE BLACK

Born in Kenya | Raised in Seattle Wa. | Transformed in Phoenix Az. | With Plans of Going Back to Make a Difference in the World before Time Runs out... These blog postings are breadcrumbs that leave a path traveled and pieces of a Big Picture.